Please ensure that you read the terms and conditions of enrolment before submitting a registration form. These rules apply to all pupils, including those who currently attend classes.
Accounts paid during the 1st week will be discounted as listed at the bottom of the invoice.
Any accounts still outstanding after the first two weeks of term will incur a 5% interest charge on the full amount of the invoice.
Unfortunately any accounts outstanding at 5 weeks will be sent to a debt collection agency acting on my behalf.
St.Ouen’s School of Dancing data protection policy
Policy brief & purpose.
Our School’s Protection Policy refers to our commitment to treat information of parents and pupils and other interested parties with the utmost care and confidentiality.
With this policy, we ensure that we gather, store and handle data fairly, transparently and with respect towards individual rights.
This policy refers to all parties who provide any amount of information to us.
Who is covered under the Data Protection Policy?
Employees of our company must follow this policy. Generally, our policy refers to anyone we collaborate with or acts on our behalf and may need occasional access to data.
As part of our operations, we need to obtain and process information. This information includes any offline or online data that makes a person identifiable such as names, addresses, photographs and financial data etc.
The school collects this information in a transparent way and only with the full cooperation and knowledge of interested parties. Once this information is available to us, the following rules apply.
Our data will be:
· Accurate and kept up-to-date
· Collected fairly and for lawful purposes only
· Processed by the school within its legal and moral boundaries
· Protected against any unauthorized or illegal access by internal or external parties
Our data will not be:
· Communicated informally
· Stored for more than a specified amount of time
· Transferred to third parties that do not have adequate data protection policies
· Distributed to any party other than the ones agreed upon by the data’s owner (exempting legitimate requests from law enforcement authorities and in the event of a medical emergency)
In addition to ways of handling the data the company has direct obligations towards people to whom the data belongs. Specifically we must:
· Let people know which of their data is collected
· Inform people about how we’ll process their data
· Inform people about who has access to their information
· Have provisions in cases of lost, corrupted or compromised data
· Allow people to request that we modify, erase, reduce or correct data contained in our databases
To exercise data protection we’re committed to:
· Restrict and monitor access to sensitive data
· Develop transparent data collection procedures
· Train employees in online privacy and security measures
· Build secure networks to protect online data from cyberattacks
· Establish clear procedures for reporting privacy breaches or data misuse
· Include contract clauses or communicate statements on how we handle data
· Establish data protection practices (document shredding, secure locks, data encryption, frequent backups, access authorization etc.)
Our data protection provisions will appear on our website.